Here at USAbility Digital every day is a school day, we work fast and learn even faster, innovation is in our DNA. We sit at the juncture of change as a unique management consultancy, with core expertise in the digital space of the betting and gaming sector. We manage large scale changes, integrations and complex expansions -whatever you are changing, we will help get it done!
We bring order to chaos and our team is diverse and made up of industry veterans and experts in their field. We believe in work life balance and looking after our people, because we understand there is no business without them. We encourage remote and flexible working and bringing your whole self to work. We work tirelessly to make sure we are competitive, fair and an employee of choice.
About the role
As our Head of Marketing you will be responsible for driving all aspects of our marketing strategy and agenda. Reporting to our CEO you will become an integral part of our Senior Leadership Team.
Day to day…
• Design, implement and own the marketing strategy for USAbility Digital and brands
• Own and implement the event strategy to secure print and speaking opportunities across the industry to increase brand awareness
• Manage the social mediastrategyensuring our brand message is strong and consistent across all channels
• Work with the Director’s to define appropriate brand marketing budgets (media & production), ensuring spend is aligned to strategic and commercial goalsensuring transparency of planning and spend,and delivery of ROI and value for money
• Develop a data driven approach, reporting on analytics of all marketing campaigns
• Lead relationships with external agencies
• Own, manage and implement a CRM system
What are we looking for?
• A proven track record of managing a successful marketing strategy form design to implementation
• Extensive experience as a marketing professional within the iGaming industry with a network of contacts
• Experience writing and implementing successful marketing strategies in a fast pacedand competitive landscape
• A leader who has an approach of constant improvement and passionate about building capability and developing others as well as yourself.
• Be a strong communicator who is approachable and highly visible, engaging and collaborating at all levels.
• Experience managing agencies to get the best results
• Excellent understanding of online marketing tools and best practice
• Experience of managing and influencing multiple senior C level stakeholders
• Expertise in B2B marketing
An equal opportunity employee
At USAbility Digital diversity and inclusion are at the heart of everything we do, after all our goal is to build happy and efficient teams. We strive to maintain a culture of inclusion, respect and trust and this starts with our hiring process. We respect and embrace opinions and encourage the fact we are not all the same. Whatever background you are coming from, we need your unique perspective to help us succeed and we cannot wait to hear from you. All applications are handled with the strictest confidence.