USAbility is a leading, innovative and unique management consultancy with core expertise in the digital space of the betting and gaming sector. We work collaboratively with our clients to deliver large scale changes, integrations and complex expansions. Our team is diverse and made up of industry veterans and experts in their field. We believe in work life balance and looking after our people, because we understand there is no business without them. We encourage remote and flexible working and bringing your whole self to work. We work tirelessly to make sure we are competitive, fair and an employee of choice.
About the role
We are looking for a Compliance Manager to join our growing team, the successful person will be a seasoned professional in the field of regulatory compliance within the iGaming industry. Using your specialist iGaming technical regulatory and compliance domain expertise you will provide skilled knowledge to our clients through development, implementation and monitoring of effective policies and procedures.
Day to day…
- Build client capability and knowledge of regulations and compliance through educating, informing, and mentoring stakeholders, whilst fostering and developing meaningful and enduring relationships with clients.
- Gather, document and review client requirements for regulatory compliance collaborating with clients, UDEL, vendors, 3rd party operations and regulators to provide clear, traceable requirements.
- Enable stakeholder relationships with gaming regulators, external agencies and suppliers.
- Support clients to integrate regulatory and compliance requirements across operations, business intelligence, product, marketing, fraud and payments teams, working with the client to develop and manage internal controls and incident reporting mechanisms.
- Lead client activities to develop processes and standard operating procedures for submission to regulatory bodies and testing laboratories; maintain accurate detailed records of correspondence with gaming regulators and laboratories or similar institutes, ensuring UDEL’s clients technology activities are conducted in conformity with all applicable State laws, regulations and internal policies and procedures.
- Develop clients’ marketing initiatives, affiliate arrangements, marketing communications and product releases to ensure compliance with applicable gaming laws and regulations.
- Update and maintain product, service, technical and compliance data in our systems, supporting the innovation, delivery and quality assurance/audits of the UDEL regulatory and compliance service catalogue.
- Gather and analyse quantitative and qualitative data to make informed product, service, and technical decisions and reporting of market and industry data analysis and client assessments.
- Support and lead planning and project management activities as directed.
- Build and grow the Product Management Practice through mentoring colleagues and develop the USAbility knowledge base.
What we are looking for:
- Relevant experience as a regulations, compliance, or internal audit manager acquired through working in Gaming.
- Regulatory analysis experience acquired from working for a gaming operator.
- Experience with global iGaming industry regulations and compliance, their products, services and technical requirements, vendors and suppliers, including compliance testers, B2B/B2C, Tribal, Commercial, and Lottery (preferred).
- Experience working with independent test laboratories, interpreting submission / technical requirements in the Gaming industry or other highly regulated industry; publicly traded company experience (preferred).
- Knowledge of all industry products and channels, including software, hardware, game, operating systems, interoperability, and peripheral on a technical / engineering level (preferred).
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to work collaboratively with cross-functional teams required.
- Experienced in delivering excellent commercial solutions to complex legal and regulatory issues.
- A track record of delivery in a fast-paced, demanding iGaming environment using waterfall and agile methodologies.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications, especially Excel, PowerPoint, and Word, with the ability to read and design complex spreadsheets.
- Knowledge of IT systems, software development, IT management best practices.
- Proficiency with command line tools, removable media, hardware, servers, programming environments, and database in a Windows operating systems environment required.
- Proficiency using proprietary industry software tools.
- Proficiency using JIRA, Confluence, Slack and other standard industry communications tools.
An equal opportunity employee
At USAbility, diversity and inclusion are at the heart of everything we do, after all our goal is to build happy and efficient teams. We strive to maintain a culture of inclusion, respect and trust and this starts with our hiring process. We respect and embrace opinions and encourage the fact we are not all the same. Whatever background you are coming from, we need your unique perspective to help us succeed and we cannot wait to hear from you.
All applications will be managed in the strictest confidence.
To apply for this position, please click the Apply Now button to email us your CV.